This post is also available in: Indonesian
Photo Exhibitions: Chasing the Shadows in conjunction with International Symposium on the Sun, Earth, and Life (ISSEL) 2016
- Solar Eclipse
Photo must have scientific elements associated with the total solar eclipse at March 9th, 2016 and solar activities
- Night Sky Photo
Night sky photo with Indonesia landscape. Picture must be taken from January 1st, 2015 up to now.
Photo related to human interest, art & culture, public activities or any other activities related to Total Solar Eclipse March 9th, 2016.
Registration : 18 April 2016
End of registration:
10 May 201615 May 2016
Photo acceptance announcement : 15 May 2016
End of registration payment for acceptance photo: 24 May 2016
Exhibition : 3 – 4 June 2016
Aula Timur, Insitut Teknologi Bandung, Ganesha 10, Bandung, Indonesia
Chasing the Shadows Photo Exhibitions will take place in Bandung from 3-4 June 2016, in conjunction with International Symposium on Sun Earth and Life (ISSEL).
Participant who interested to attend ISSEL will need to register themselves in ISSE site: sit in di: http://portal.fi.itb.ac.id/issel2016/
Term & Condition:
- Photo exhibition is open to anyone
- Photo entries should be fresh images, taken at 2016 Total Solar Eclipse. For Night Sky photo must be taken since January 1, 2015. All parts of the image have to be photographed by the participant who is holding the copyright of all works submitted. Copyright violated will be disqualify
- Each participant can participate with not more than 4 (four) photos
- Each participant take full responsibility of their photos including the use of model and/or any property. If you have a signed model release, please retain it in your personal files. The use of model and/or property must not constitute copyright infringement or fraud.
- Collage and montage photo are eligible
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content are ineligible
- Accepted file types *.jpg, *.jpeg or *.png and the longest side must be at least 3000 pixel and the Print resolution 300 dpi.
- Participant must provide all information regarding image processing of the photo.
- File size maximum is 7 MB for uploading via this form. But photographer can provide a link to their photo in Dropbox
- Accepted photos will be charge for registration fees
- Photos chosen by the Curator, the LOC offers its help to prepare the photo for the exhibitions (print & frame) or participant can choose to prepare everything by themselves according to the term & condition from the LOC.
- Favorite photo contest will be held during exhibitions.
- Gallery of all accepted images will be available on our website.
Accepted photos will be charge for entry fee:
Registration Fee : USD 25,-
Print & Frame : USD 15,-
Each additional photo will be charge for USD 10 / photo
Entry fee payment could be made with credit/debit cards through PayPal. Bank transfer is also possible.
Name : Avivah Yamani Riyadi . LANGITSELATAN
Bank : Bank Mandiri Cabang Setiabudi
Account no : 1320014178207
SWIFT code: BMRIIDJA
Entries for which no or no complete payment has been received will not be processed for exhibitions. The registration fee is not refundable.